Best Bagged Upright Vacuum
Table of Contents
Using the best bagged upright vacuum cleaner to clean your household helps you easily keep it germ-free and fresh every day. Especially, if you have allergen sensitivity, a bagged upright keeps all the germs sealed inside the vacuum bag.
However, With bagged vacuum cleaners, the performance will start at 100% with each new bag then slowly drop as the bag starts to fill. Just how quickly the performance drops depends on how well the bag is constructed. With the average vacuum and the average bag, you may need to replace the bag every 3 – 4 weeks.
Best Bagged Upright Vacuum 2020
Why go for a bagged upright vacuum?
Most people who avoid having a bagged vacuum think that it is an extra hassle to keep the bag clean or change it after a certain time. Actually it’s not that much hassle.
It is a healthier option to choose a bagged upright than a bagless upright vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers. It ensures cleaner and germ-free air. Besides that, you do not need to empty the sealed dust bag as frequently as you need to clean the dust cup.
Many vacuum cleaners in the market now days use HEPA filters, which are highly efficient absorbent filters. HEPA filters are designed to trap smaller pollutants and allergens and not let go out of the filter. So, once you vacuum and put the dust and germs inside, it is sealed and unable to come out again. Using a HEPA filter vacuum is a better practice for any home, particularly best for allergy patients.
Check The Bestselling Best Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaners from Amazon:
Top 5 Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaners:
- DUAL-MOTOR SYSTEM - Never worry about losing suction again; ProTeam professional upright vacuum cleaners maintain power to both the brush roller and the suction motor
- BREATHE BETTER AIR - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) for your guests; certified Bronze by Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEANING -Perfect for high-pile carpet and hardwood floors while the ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand tackle the hard-to-reach areas like under the bed. Motor : 924 W/10 A/120 Volts
- MANEUVERABLE - ProTeam commercial upright vacuums feature large, rubberized wheels that allow for smooth movement over different floor surfaces to tackle bedrooms and bathrooms
- Ideal for the hospitality industry including hotels, motels and meeting halls, with an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
- Windtunnel 3 technology: Creates channels of suction to lift and remove surface and deeply embedded dirt
- HEPA filter: Traps in 99. 7% of dirt, dust, pollen, and allergens down to 0.3 microns and one simple touch releases the bag into the trash, so you never need to touch it
- Multi-floor adjustment: Features 7 floor height adjustment settings so that you can move between hard floors and deep carpets with ease
- Above floor cleaning: Up to 17 feet of above floor cleaning to reach ceilings, fans, crown moldings and more
- Tools included: Telescoping Extension Wand, 12 inch crevice tool, upholstery/dusting brush, and a air powered hand tool
- 13" Cleaning Path Width, Lightweight - 12 lbs
- Includes a crevice tool, combination dusting brush/upholstery tool & Extension wand; Attachments store in back of vacuum
- 5 Position height adjustment
- 10 Amp motor with 30' Cord
- 3 Stage Filtration system
- BAGGED UPRIGHT VACUUM: Remove pet hair, dust and more with this lightweight multifloor, multi-surface designed vacuum for use in your home, den, or kitchen with a wide sweeper path
- PET HANDIMATE: Air driven turbine spins roller brush to high RPM easily removing dander, stubborn pet hair and other debris off furniture, stairs, car and van seats
- TRIPLE HEPA FILTER SYSTEM-AAFA CERTIFIED: Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99.7% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum reducing allergy-induced pollutants in the room
- ENHANCED CLEANING: At only 19.5 pounds this lightweight unit includes a 2-motor system excels in suction strength. 4 height adjustments provide optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency for any surface
- 3 ATTACHMENTS-ALUMINUM WAND : Flexible hose and wand lengthens to extended reach of 10'. Dusting brush, crevice tool and second bare floor tool for convenient cleaning transitions
- HushTone 2-Speed Motor - Less than 69dB sound when you want, and more performance when you need it
- Sealed Allergen System with Hexaguard Technology - Traps 99% of dirt, dust, and pollen for cleaner air
- No-Tool Assembly & Maintenance - Ready to use right out of box. Clean air path in second with no tools needed
- Rinseable HEPA Media Filter - Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Quick-Change Cord - Replace only the extension cord when damaged, saving money and eliminating downtime
So, these are the most efficient bagged upright vacuums you can find in the market. Don’t go for the one that has the most features. Rather, choose the one that comes with all the features that you’ll need. One of our best recommendations would be a Sebo upright vacuum cleaner.
|Hoover Platinum Upright Uh30010com||Hoover Anniversary Upright Vacuum U6485900||Bissell 20191 Cleanview Pet Vacuum||Kenmore 31150 Elite Vacuum Cleaner||Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner Ud30010|
|Type||Bagged upright||Bagged upright||Bagged upright||Bagged upright||Bagged upright|
|Power/Suction||5.5 amps||12 amps||8 amps||10 amps||10 amps|
|Multi-Floor Height Adjustment||No||3 height adjustments||5 height adjustments||4 height adjustments||5 height adjustments|
|Filter||HEPA||HEPA||Premium allergen filtration||HEPA||Microfresh sealed|
|Cord Length||35 ft||29 ft||27 ft||35 ft||25 ft|
|Bag Full Indicator||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Weight||11 lbs||20 lbs||12 lbs||20 lbs||9.75 lbs|
|Warranty||5 years||3 years||3 years||1 year limited||1 year limited|