Best Bagged Upright Vacuum.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bagged Upright Vacuum.
- 1.1 The Top 5 Best Bagged Upright Vacuums in 2021
- 1.2 Why go for a bagged upright vacuum?
- 1.3 What to consider before buying an upright bagged vacuum cleaner:
- 1.4 The Top 5 Bagged Upright Vacuums:
- 1.4.1 1. ProTeam ProForce 1500XP Bagged Upright/ HEPA
- 1.4.2 2. Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Tempo Bagged Upright/HEPA
- 1.4.3 3. Bissell BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight
- 1.4.4 4. Kenmore Intuition Bagged Upright Pet Friendly/HEPA
- 1.4.5 5. Sanitaire SC899 Tradition QuietClean Upright Vacuum
- 1.4.6 Conclusion
Using a bagged upright vacuum cleaner to clean your house helps you to keep it germ-free and fresh every day. Especially, if you have allergen sensitivity, a bagged upright keeps all the germs sealed inside the vacuum bag.
However, with bagged vacuum cleaners, the performance will start at 100% with each new bag then slowly drop as the bag starts to fill. Just how quickly the performance drops depends on how well the bag is constructed. With the average vacuum and the average bag, you may need to replace the bag every 3 – 4 weeks.
The Top 5 Best Bagged Upright Vacuums in 2021
|Top||Oreck - U2000RB-1 Commercial, Professional Upright Vacuum Cleaner, U2000RB1||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Hoover Commercial CH53005 TaskVac Hard-Bagged Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch, Black||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Tempo Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filter, UH30301, Blue||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Hoover UH30600 WindTunnel Max Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner, with HEPA Media Filtration, 30ft. Power Cord, Red||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Kenmore Intuition BU4022 Bagged Upright Vacuum Pet Friendly Carpet Vacuum Cleaner 2-Motor Power Suction with HEPA Filter, Pet Handi-Mate, 3-in-1 Combination Tool for Carpet, Floor, Pet Hair and Sofa||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
Why go for a bagged upright vacuum?
Most people who avoid having a bagged vacuum think that it is an extra hassle to keep the bag clean or change it after a certain time. Actually, it’s not that much hassle.
It is a healthier option to choose a bagged upright than a bagless upright vacuum cleaner for allergy sufferers. It ensures cleaner and germ-free air. Besides that, you do not need to empty the sealed dust bag as frequently as you need to clean the dust cup.
Many vacuum cleaners in the market now days use HEPA filters, which are highly efficient absorbent filters. HEPA filters are designed to trap smaller pollutants and allergens and not allow them to escape. So, once you vacuum and put the dust and germs inside, it is sealed and unable to come out again. Using a HEPA filter vacuum is a better practice for any home, particularly best for allergy sufferers.
The Top 5 Bagged Upright Vacuums:
1. ProTeam ProForce 1500XP Bagged Upright/ HEPA
2. Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Tempo Bagged Upright/HEPA
3. Bissell BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight
4. Kenmore Intuition Bagged Upright Pet Friendly/HEPA
5. Sanitaire SC899 Tradition QuietClean Upright Vacuum
So, these are the most efficient bagged upright vacuums you can find in the market. Don’t go for the one that has the most features. Rather, choose the one that comes with all the features that you’ll need. One of our best recommendations would be a Sebo upright vacuum cleaner.