Best Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair.
- 1.1 The Top 6 Bestselling Bagless Vacuums for Pet Hair
- 1.2 What to Consider Before Buying a Bagless Vacuum for Pet Hair:
- 1.3 Our Top 5 Best Pet Hair Bagless Vacuum Reviews:
- 1.4 1. Bissell 20431 Powerglide Lift-Off Pet Plus Upright
- 1.5 2. Hoover REACT Professional Pet Plus
- 1.6 3. Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum
- 1.7 4. Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed
- 1.8 5. Bissell Cleanview Bagless Upright
Finding the best bagless vacuum for pet hair can be tricky simply because there are so many bagless vacuums available in the market but not all of them are good for pet hair cleaning. Don’t get confused. Here are a few of the best performing vacuums that are great for pet hair.
Pet hair cleaning can be tough if you do not have the right type of tools in your home. A good pet hair cleaner vacuum can save a lot of your time and energy every day that you can spend resting or doing something else more important.
Many consumers prefer bagged vacuums because good quality dust bags capture dust and allergy in the vacuum cleaner. But many people find it an expensive option. As you need to buy and change bags over time. That’s why bagless vacuums are more popular with many consumers nowadays.
The Top 6 Bestselling Bagless Vacuums for Pet Hair
Our Top 5 Best Pet Hair Bagless Vacuum Reviews:
- Dirt cup capacity - 0.75 liters. Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL will donate $10 to BISSELL Pet Foundation for each Power Glide Lift Off Pet purchase upon activation.
- 2-in-1 vacuum with lift off technology for stairs, upholstery and more
- On/off brush switch with triple action brush roll maximizes cleaning across multiple surfaces
This Bissell Pet Plus vacuum is great for pet hair cleaning. Not only that you can rely on it for cleaning pet hair from wide spaces like carpets and floors, but it also can clean pet hair from stairs and soft surfaces with the pet Turbo-Eraser brush. Along with that, it also includes a specialized pet tool which is great to grab pet hair from any type of fabric area. I love the special tool as you can use it with a vacuum or without it to easily capture pet hair.
This powerful upright can be used as a canister by lifting away from the main vacuum. The transparent body lets you see inside the dust cup, so you can easily clean it when it is full. This bagless vacuum comes with a smart seal allergen system to trap dust and dirt inside the vacuum. The price is also budget-friendly comparing to most of the vacuums available in the market. So, in my opinion, this is the best upright bagless vacuum for pet hair among the newest models of vacuums.
- FLOORSENSE TECHNOLOGY: Utilizes micro-sensors that detect changing floor types and automatically adjusts brush roll speed for the best results on any floor type
- FULL SIZE PROFESSIONAL: A professional high-capacity vacuum with deep cleaning power that’s perfect for pet owners
- SEALED ALLERGEN SYSTEM: Helps capture and prevent 99% of dust and allergens from re-entering your home
If you are looking for a pet hair vacuum that can also be a great whole-house vacuuming solution then Hoover’s new REACT Professional pet plus is a great solution for you. This vacuum is a good option if your home contains multiple types of surfaces, as it can automatically detect floor and carpet areas and adjust the mode to clean both properly.
This vacuum contains a Pet turbo tool, great for cleaning pet hair from different types of surfaces. The big dirt cup comes with a 1.5L capacity which lets you clean for a longer period without getting interrupted. The powerful suction properly cleans pet hair and claw dirt from the floor. The pet upholstery tool is also very helpful to clean pet hair from fabrics and soft surfaces. This vacuum can be a great solution for pet hair and regular vacuuming for a home.
3. Dyson Ball Animal 2 Upright Vacuum
- Strongest suction of any vacuum. Suction tested to ASTM F558 at the cleaner head, dust-loaded against upright market.
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture particles as small as allergens and bacteria.
- Engineered for homes with pets: With features and tools that dig out dirt, hair and allergens everywhere your pet gets
Dyson Ball Animal 2 is one of the most popular vacuums that is loved by pet owners. The powerful suction of a Dyson is able to capture pet hair and pet dirt from any type of surface. This vacuum is a bit expensive like most of the vacuum range of Dyson.
It contains the Tangle-free Turbine Tool that is one of the best-motorized pet brushes to capture long pet hair. You do not need to pull off the brush roll and clean the hair, as this brush does not tangle hair on it. Besides that, the vacuum adjusts the suction depending on the surface type. So no matter if you are cleaning bare floors or carpets, it can perform very well. It also contains a HEPA filter to ensure allergy-free fresh air. If you are an allergy-sensitive person, you can go with this vacuum cleaner.
4. Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed
- SELF-CLEANING BRUSHROLL: The vacuum that deep-cleans now cleans itself. Engineered for more pet hair pickup with no hair wrap (vs. Shark bristle nozzles).
- DUOCLEAN TECHNOLOGY: Dual-brushroll system deep-cleans carpets and directly engages floors for a polished look.
- POWERED LIFT-AWAY: Detachable pod for motorized cleaning under furniture or detach the nozzle to clean above the floor, on upholstery, furniture, stairs and more.
Shark Duo Clean is an amazing range of Shark cleaners that are very effective in vacuuming all kinds of dirt no matter if it’s small or big. It performs amazingly well on the hardwood floor with the soft brush roll and carpet with the bristle brush. It can pull up high pile debris like dog food from the hard floor without scattering it.
The suction is very powerful to pull up tangled hair from carpet piles. Besides that, it comes with a pet power brush that works great on stairs and upholstery for cleaning pet hair. You can easily see and clean the dust cup. This vacuum can be both used as an upright and a canister. The HEPA filtration system makes it safe to use by allergy-sensitive users. Overall this is an all-rounder vacuum that can help you clean the everyday pet mess and other dirt from the house.
5. Bissell Cleanview Bagless Upright
- Every purchase saves pets
- One pass technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the initial pass (removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221)
- Powerful, multi cyclonic suction system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
If you are looking for a budget-friendly pet hair solution, then this Bissell is just the perfect option for you. It is one of the most popular bagless upright vacuums from Bissell that is great for pet hair cleaning. The powerful suction can pull up hair and dirt from carpets and bare floors in just one pass.
It comes with a Turbo brush tool that you can use to clean pet hair from upholstery and stairs. I love that it has a manual height adjustment feature that is very helpful when I’m cleaning a medium or low pile carpet with it. The performance on both bare floors and carpet is amazing for this vacuum cleaner.
These bagless vacuums are great to clean pet hair and pet dander. It is best to choose the one that will serve most of your needs within your budget. To check more about the vacuums make sure to read our reviews.