Buying The Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum Mulcher.
Table of Contents
- 1 Buying The Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum Mulcher.
As “fun” as it might seem, we believe nobody truly enjoys raking leaves over and over again. But that’s exactly what you’ll have to do if you don’t actually get rid of the leaves. This is particularly problematic for commercial lawn care companies who want to keep their clients satisfied by keeping their properties clean, organized, and free of leaves. It often means spending several additional hours bagging and transporting large piles of leaves.
Luckily, the need to physically rake leaves has gone the way of the dodo. A commercial leaf vacuum mulcher is a sophisticated and powerful tool that can help you get the job done and prevent the leaves from returning after a strong wind. It does this in a two-stage process that is outlined in its name. First, it vacuums the leaves into the device and then it mulches them to a much smaller size.
The mulched leaves are generally stored in a container or collection bag that is connected to the vacuum. The container can easily be emptied into the trash or even a compost bin for those commercial clients with a garden.
Best Commercial Leaf Vacuum Mulcher
|WORX WG518 Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum||Electric||$$|
|WORX WG512 Trivac 2.0 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher/Vac||Electric||$$|
|BLACK+DECKER Leaf Blower/Vacuum & Mulcher||Electric||$$|
|Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum with Metal Impeller||Electric||$$$|
|Poulan Pro PPBV25||Gas||$$$|
What Are The Benefits Of A Commercial Leaf Vacuum Mulcher?
You’ll enjoy several benefits when using this equipment to service your commercial lawn care clients. As stated already, the most obvious benefit is that it shreds the leaves down to a very small and manageable size. This is significantly easier and less time consuming than raking leaves into large piles that either get blown away or stuffed into massive garbage bags.
If you’re serious about your business and you want to increase productivity, then this is a very smart investment and not particularly expensive either. You’ll save hours upon hours of time that could have been spent on more important lawn care tasks. You’ll be able to take on new clients and expand your business.
Furthermore, you’ll be building a solid and trustworthy reputation by using quality equipment that gets the job done right.
Check The Bestselling Commercial Leaf Vacuum Mulchers from Amazon
Different Types Of Leaf Vacuum Mulchers
There are two major categories of leaf vacuum mulchers that you need to be familiar with. They are gas powered mulchers and electric mulchers. An electric mulcher may be battery-powered or it may require an AC power outlet. Both of these options have their own advantages and their own weaknesses. It’s up to you to decide which is a better fit for your work environment.
More and more people are relying on electric leaf vacuum mulchers. This is because technology is becoming more efficient than in the past years. The only real advantage of a gas mulcher is that they are often more powerful. But even this isn’t always the case anymore with innovations in electric motors and efficient airflow design.
Choosing The Right Mulcher
For most customers, the ideal purchase is a lightweight, electric mulcher with sufficient suction power, a high mulching ratio, and a sizable containment bag. These three factors will make working long hours for commercial clients a much easier accomplishment.
On a personal note then I would be more likely to opt for a commercial leaf vacuum mulcher over a regular model simply because, in my opinion, anything that is constructed for the commercial sector is more durable!
Below are my top 5 picks:
Top 5 Commercial Leaf Vacuum Mulcher Reviews:
- 250 mph air speed 2992.2 gal/min Air flow AC supply handheld
- Maximum air speed: 250 mph maximum air flow: 2992.2 gal/min
- Power source: AC supply input voltage: 120 V AC
- Mulch ratio: 16: 1
- Lightweight and easy to use
- [LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM] The proprietary design changes from a blower to a vacuum with a mulcher with just the turn of a dial. Blow, vacuum, and mulch all day long if you want. But you won’t have to. The Worx Trivac makes quick work of yard work
- [A WIDE, STRONG STREAM OF AIR] 600 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of the wide-mouth tube. That’s high-capacity air volume so you clear your property with less passes back and forth
- [METAL MULCHER] The metal impeller with its shredder blade cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to a 16:1 mulch ratio – that’s 16 bags of leaves mulched into one
- [QUICK, DETACHABLE BAG] When it’s time for composting or collection, the bag has an easy release. No muss, no fuss. Turn a dirty job into a quick one
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- The 12 amp motor operates a 3 in 1 blower, vacuum and mulcher all in one
- 250 mph blower with variable speed selections
- Disposable leaf bag system
- Can grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- Air Speed: 140 250 mph; Bag: 1.5 Bushels; Decibels: 68 dBA; Included Components: BV6600 12 Amp Blower Vac, (1) Blow Tube, (1) Vacuum Tube, (1) EZ Empty Reusable Collection Bag, (1) Concentrator; Mulch Ratio: 16:1; Power Source: Electric; Type: Blower Vac
No products found.
- Capable of 450 CFM airflow and 230 MPH air speed
- Comfortable, soft-grip handle
- Blower with Vac Included 16: 01 Mulch Ratio
- Reduced Vibration and Soft Touch Handle
- 2 Year