Best ProTeam Backpack Vacuum.
Table of Contents
The ProTeam backpack vacuum range was first launched in 1987 and has been producing an amazing range ever since then.
Recently to add to their vast range of products came the SuperCoach Vac range which boasts to be 5 times more productive than an upright vacuum and over 30% more productive than a corded backpack – that is some statement but it is justified!
Nearly all of the product range comes equipped with HEPA filtration as standard, so no more dusty recirculated air which is great for asthma and allergy sufferers. You will get a great range of accessories and tools which include multi-surface 2 piece wands, telescopic wands to reach high ceilings, and hard surface tool kits with some of the ProTeam backpack vacuums as well as being able to hold a massive 6-10 quart of debris.
The Bestselling ProTeam Backpack Vacuums For Commercial Properties:
|Top||ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner, LineVacer HEPA Vacuum Backpack with High Filtration Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, ProVac FS 6 Commercial Backpack Vacuum with HEPA Media Filtration and Restaurant Tool Kit, 6 Quart, Corded||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|ProTeam Backpack Vacuums, Super QuarterVac Commercial Backpack Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Media Filtration and Telescoping Wand Tool Kit, 6 Quart, Corded||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|ProTeam Commercial Backpack Vacuum, MegaVac Vacuum Backpack with Blower Tool, Felt and Horse Hair Hard Surface Tool Kit, 10 Quart, Corded||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
|Powerful Proteam Super Coach Pro 10 QT Backpack Vacuum Cleaner||Prime||Check Price on Amazon|
Generally speaking, most businesses will need more than one type of vacuum to cover all of their needs. For example, businesses may choose to have a larger number of upright vacuums to be available to several employees. However, it’s also important to have a least one wet and dry vacuum available as well. This is due to the fact that not all messes can easily be cleaned by dry vacuums.
By using a wet and dry vacuum, employers make it safer for their employees and make the job take far less time than trying to clean it out by hand would. Employers may wish to have one or more backpack-style vacuums as well to help in areas such as stairs that are easier to clean with this type of vacuum. These are also excellent vacuums to have for messes that may occur when customers or clients are still in the building. This is because they are not as obtrusive as upright vacuum cleaners.
The Top 5 Best ProTeam Backpack Vacuum Reviews:
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE - A high-powered motor tackles carpets, floors, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including blinds, fans and lighting, Hose Length:4.5 feet
- VERSATILE - Smaller yet equally powerful sibling of the Super CoachVac commercial backpack vacuum cleaner perfect for any sized cleaning professional
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter allows guests to breathe better air; certified Gold by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- QUIET OPERATION - Not only does this backpack vac include accessories needed for the hospitality industry, at only 67 dBA, this vacuum is one of the quietest in its class
- Ideal backpack vac for the hospitality industry including hotels, resorts and meeting halls and extra-long 50-foot power cord cleans large areas without having to unplug
- This is the Brand New Fully Loaded New ProTeam Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT backpack vacuum with the Heavy Duty ProTeam 1 - 1/2" attachment set, which includes: Multi surface Floor tool, Duster brush, Crevice tool, Upholstery tool, 2 tool extension wands, heavy duty tool hose, and 50' cord.
- This powerful backpack vacuum uses 3 filters to protect the motor from grease, dirt, and sound mufflers aid in quiet operation. Its rugged design and redesigned shape make for a more comfortable fit on your back and make it a perfect match for the tough demands of food services, office buildings, schools, hospitals, churches and movie theaters.
- The 12 pound Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT is also ergonomically designed and easy to maintain and use. Studies from an independent laboratory comparing upright and backpack vacuum use have proven that operators using back packs vacuums: expend HALF the physical energy and perceived effort.
- The Super CoachVac Pro 10 QT is the only back pack vacuum tough enough to last in the restaurant industry with a Five-year motor warranty and a Life time body warranty! (GV power nozzle and GV attachments are not covered under the ProTeam warranty) Only buy from GreatVacs to receive warranty!
- Specifications: Watts: 1188 W, Weight: 12 lbs., Decibels: 66 dBA, Airflow: 150 CFM, Static Lift: 100 in., Amps: 9.9 A, Capacity: 10 qt. (11 L), Four Level Filtration: 1190 sq. in. w/ HEPA Level Filtration
- MULTI-POSITION HARNESS - 3 wearing options for maximum comfort and mobility; weighing only 10-1/2 pounds this lightweight hip vacuum is perfect for long periods of use
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING - Portable commercial vacuum perfect for cleaning hard floors, low pile carpets, upholstery, and above-the-floor surfaces including fans and lighting
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY - Portable vacuum is loaded with accessories and an extra-long 50-foot power cord to clean large areas without having to unplug
- HIGH FILTRATION - Features Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter allows guests to breathe better air; certified Silver by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- Ideal for commercial cleaning environments including schools, office buildings, resorts, hotels, and retail spaces
- Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- HEPA Filtration
- 6 Qt. Capacity
- 50' Extension Cord Included
- 3 Year Warranty on Motor, Parts, Labor and Life on Molded Body Parts
- QUIETPOWER TECHNOLOGY - Never worry about disturbing guests again; 2 power modes deliver high performance where low sound levels are critical
- IMPROVE CLEANLINESS - The adjustable harness allows for easy movement under and around furniture; perfect for cleaning hard floors, carpets, stairs, and upholstery
- COVER MORE GROUND - Clean large areas during the day without having to worry about changing power outlets with the extra-long, 50-foot power cord
- IMPROVED AIR QUALITY - Ensure guests are breathing better air with Four Level Advanced Filtration with HEPA media filter; Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Certified Bronze
- Ideal for daytime cleaning environments such as hotels, motels, resorts, casinos, meeting halls and convention centers