Best Sebo Upright Vacuum Cleaner.
Table of Contents
SEBO – SEMIGEWERBLICHE BODENPFLEGEGERATE, in English, is the name of this German company that specializes in building these high-quality vacuum cleaners. The term “SEBO” means “Semi-Commercial Floor Care”, but in essence, SEBO is a reference to quality due to the high-quality nature of SEBO vacuum cleaners.
SEBO has a long history that dates back to 1978 when the German company produced its first commercial vacuum cleaner. SEBO vacuum cleaners soon became the go-to vacuum cleaner if you wanted a reliable, durable, and user-friendly vacuum machine. This rapid success propelled them to open another company in the UK in 1981, which became a significant player in the UK vacuum cleaner business.
It is safe to say that SEBO Ltd is the pioneer of modern vacuum cleaners all over the world. SEBO upright vacuum cleaners initially pioneered many features present in the current vacuum cleaner machines. For instance, SEBO introduced integrated hose technology on vacuum cleaners. Also, SEBO was the first vacuum company to use electrostatic microfilter technology in vacuum cleaners.
Top 4 Best Sebo Upright Vacuum Cleaners:
- Hospital-grade filtration
- Manual brush height adjustment
- Guaranteed belts
- Flat-to-the-floor profile
- High performance
- 40-foot cord and 3 on-board full-size tools
- Lifetime belt warranty
- Automatic height adjustment and a low 5-1/2-inch profile
- Large 1.4-gallon filter bag; Bag full or clog light with automatic shut off
- Instant-use wand and suction hose to clean hard-to-reach corners, edges and crevices
- Commercial-grade power head with amazing steering ability
- LED Suction-power indicator
- A 40-foot power cord and an amazing 50-foot cleaning radius
- A Huge 1.5-gallon filter bag plus 3 on-board full-size tools
- Patented airbelt bumper