Best Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors.
- 1.1 The Best Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors
- 1.2 What to Consider Before Buying a Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors:
- 1.3 Our Top 5 Stick Vacuums for Hardwood Flooring Reviews:
- 1.4 1. BISSELL 2746A ICONpet Pro Cordless Stick
- 1.5 2. Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum
- 1.6 3. BLACK+DECKER Cordless Max Lithium 2-N-1 Stick Vacuum
- 1.7 4. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum
- 1.8 5. Hoover REACT Whole Home Cordless Stick Vacuum
If you are looking for a simple and convenient vacuum cleaner for your wooden floor then you can go for one of the best stick vacuums for hardwood floors I am suggesting below. You can find stick vacuums of different qualities and prices. Depending on your usage and budget you can choose a stick vacuum that can be great for regular use.
Many consumers prefer stick vacuums because they are more convenient and portable to use. The low-profile stick vacuums can easily convert into small handheld vacuums. The ease of use and the small storage space needed for these vacuums make these vacuums great for any type of house. Besides that, there are many cordless stick vacuums that totally release you from the mess of the cord while operating. Stick vacuums are converting to more powerful vacuums day by day and being capable to replace your full-time heavy upright or canister vacuums.
The Best Stick Vacuum for Hardwood Floors
Our Top 5 Stick Vacuums for Hardwood Flooring Reviews:
1. BISSELL 2746A ICONpet Pro Cordless Stick
- High-Performance Digital Motor spins at up to 420 miles per hour for powerful cordless cleaning performance.
- 25V Lithium-Ion Battery offers cordless convenience with three cleaning modes.
- Our patented Tangle-Free Brush Roll spins up to 3200 RPM, leaving no hair wrap behind and making it the vacuum for pet households.
BISSELL’s 2746A is a new stick vacuum that I love to use as my only vacuum for my small house. It is best for those who have a small apartment and needs daily or instant cleaning now and then. It is a powerful vacuum that comes with great suction power to pull up everything from small dust particles to scattered dog foods.
It comes with Duo clean technology, which includes two types of brush, one for hardwood floors and another for carpets. The soft brush roll is great for not only vacuuming the large debris from the hard floor but also polishing the dust off it.
One specific reason I love this cordless vacuum because I never get out of battery life while vacuuming. There is no limit to how much time you can operate this vacuum. It comes with two batteries, so no running out of batteries while operating. You can put one battery on the charging doc and work with the other one, or just charge both at a time.
Besides that, you can bend and flip the vacuum in the middle section to easily put it under your furniture. You don’t need to bend yourself to do so. It can also self-stand unlike most of the stick vacuums.
The extra tools are great for detailed cleaning, upholstery, tight spaces, or cleaning a vehicle. It comes with a pet multi-tool that helps you to clean pet hair from anywhere. Overall this stick vacuum is a perfect option for your home. It not only works great on hardwood floors but also does amazing work on carpets. If you have an apartment that is not very big, and you are thinking of using it as the only vacuum of your home you can certainly go for it.
2. Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum
- Cord free; Hassle free; Powerful suction; Washable lifetime filter
- Up to 40 minutes run time when using a non-motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning; Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 4 hours minimum before first use
Dyson V8 Absolute is one of the most popular vacuums on the market. It is a great handy stick vacuum that can make your everyday cleaning much easier. The Dyson V8 Absolute is a cordless vacuum that comes with lots of attachments and different brushes that makes it a greatly detailed cleaning vacuum.
The suction power of this vacuum is amazing as most of the vacuums from the Dysons brand. This lightweight vacuum comes with a great battery life of 40 minutes. It comes with two types of brush rolls. One for cleaning the carpet and another for the hardwood floor. The difference between the Shark Duo-clean and Dyson V8 is that you need to manually switch brushes if you have a Dyson. The soft brush roll works great on the hardwood floor.
The performance of this vacuum is also quieter than most powerful vacuums like these. The extra pet tool is great for stairs and pet hair cleaning. The attached tools are great for any type of detailed cleaning, no matter if it’s your car or the tight spaces between the furniture.
I prefer the Dyson V8 to those who have allergy problems. Because this vacuum comes with a HEPA filtration system that ensures cleaner and allergy-free air. The only thing that I don’t like about this vacuum is the power button. You need to keep holding the trigger to run this vacuum. It can be annoying sometimes when you are cleaning a big space with the beater head. If you are using it as a hand vacuum for detailed cleaning, it works well. Like all the Dyson vacuums, this one is also quite costly.
3. BLACK+DECKER Cordless Max Lithium 2-N-1 Stick Vacuum
- Dustbin capacity 16.9ounces; Smartech sensing displays your battery and filter status
- Self standing 2 n 1 Hand/stick design provides two vacuums in one for cleaning on and above your floors
- Battery sense displays remaining battery charge
Black and Decker make amazing handy vacuums that people love to use. BLACK+DECKER Max Lithium 2-N-1 is one of their amazing creations that is loved by thousands of users. If you are looking for a stick vacuum that easily converts to a handheld then this one is for you.
The 20-volt vacuum is powerful enough to clean your everyday mess and work as a full-size vacuum cleaner. No matter if you want to clean sand and dust from your carpet or cat litter from the hardwood floor, or even clean dust from your car, this can be your one solution for all those cleaning.
It comes with a sensor that automatically changes power while going from one surface to another. The vacuum contains a swivel head, so you can easily maneuver it while cleaning in tight spaces. The onboard crevice and brush tools are great for cleaning upholstery. It indicates the battery life and when to clean the filter. The overall performance and battery life are good for any daily routine work. This vacuum is powerful enough for using it as your main vacuum to clean the home. But in that case, you may not be fully satisfied with the battery life.
4. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum
- NEW ITEM AVAILABLE: Linx product line will be discontinued from the Manufacturer. Please visit the Hoover ONEPWR Evolve Pet (BH53420PC) page for the new version
- EXTREME RECLINE HANDLE: Reach further without having to move any furniture around
- EDGE CLEANING BRISTLES: Removes dirt, dust, and pet hair against those hard to reach edges
If you are looking for a great stick vacuum that will fit your budget and yet work magic on your hardwood floor, then this is the option for you. Hoover Linx cordless is one of the most popular stick vacuums on the market.
This cordless vacuum has two modes to work with, one for carpet and another for hardwood floors. On the hardwood floor, the vacuum’s performance is amazing. It can easily clean even the edges of the floor near walls. Carpet cleaning is also pretty smooth with this vacuum. The only thing that can be hard for cleaning is stairs with this vacuum. As it cannot be converted to a hand vac, it is awkward to work on the stairs with it.
This vacuum is not capable of detailed cleaning. It is only for cleaning your floors, carpets and big spaces. The run time is not as impressive as the newest models of the stick vacuums. But still, it is a great vacuum because it comes as a great value for money.
5. Hoover REACT Whole Home Cordless Stick Vacuum
- Superior run time, XL dirt cup and wider cleaning path delivers a whole home clean
- FloorSense technology instinctively detects a change in floor type to optimize cleaning
- Lithium Ion Battery technology provides 3X longer run time, Rapid Charge and fade-free power
This vacuum comes from the brand-new series from Hoover and is a great addition to their product line. As a powerful vacuum lover, I think this is a great vacuum that you can use for cleaning your whole house.
This vacuum comes with floor sense technology that lets it automatically optimize depending on your floor type. This lightweight vacuum is powerful enough to clean your hardwood floor easily without any hassle. This Hoover comes with the necessary extra tools for a small type of cleaning. This cordless vacuum has good battery life.
It connects to an exclusive hoover app that lets you operate the vacuum with your phone. Overall, it is a good vacuum for a home with a hardwood floor. It is cheaper than a Sebo or Shark’s most powerful vacuums. If you are looking for a budget-friendly option, then this vacuum is a good one for you.
All of these stick vacuums are great for daily use on hardwood floors. It is best to go with one that serves most of your needs and comes within your budget. To elaborately compare all five vacuums, I’ve chosen the best stick vacuum for hardwood floors, bear in mind the specifications you are looking for and your budget.