Best Vacmaster Garage Vacuum.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Vacmaster Garage Vacuum.
- 1.1 Our Top 5 Picks for Vacmaster Garage Vacuums:
- 1.2 Features To Look For When Getting A Garage Vacuum
- 1.3 The Benefits Of Getting A Vacmaster Garage Vacuum
Maintaining a clean garage is hard, even more so when you do not have the ideal tools and appliances. Most people overlook the garage area when cleaning or vacuuming. Next thing you know you just use it as a dump, dust, and cobwebs everywhere. Maybe because you don’t fancy sweeping because you have allergies or you fear damaging your home vacuum cleaner.
Vacmaster garage vacuums offer a viable solution for cleaning your garage. They also come in different forms and designs. Some garage vacuums are mounted on the wall while some are wheeled on the ground. Others have wheels and can still be mounted.
If you find it hard to clean your garage, maybe because you do not have the right appliance, you should consider the best Vacmaster garage vacuum suited for you. Ensure you select one which has features that will enable you to efficiently clean your garage among other uses.
Our Top 5 Picks for Vacmaster Garage Vacuums:
1. Vacmaster Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 【3-IN-1 Multi-Operation - WET/DRY/BLOWER】Wet Dry Vacuums equipped with 4 Peak HP 8 Gallon are designed to clean Dust, Sand and Liquid spills. It also can easily converts to blower, which can blow out dust...
- 【Smart Design & 19ft Extended Working Range】The Shop Vacuum allows a 19ft working range( including 10ft power cord, 7ft safety cleaning hose, 2 extension wands) and can be moved to multiple locations to...
- 【4 Peak HP Power Suction & Multi-Occasion】Strong enough suction are suitable for any occasion such as Garage, Car, House and Work shop, makes it easy to suck all kinds of debris, garbage, dirty water. Split...
- 【Purchase Guarantee】You will gain priority to shipping service from Vacmaster's warehouse in US our delivery date will be just earlier and safe. If you have any problems during use, you can contact us by...
2. Vacmaster – Professional Wet/Dry Vac
- 5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 5. 5 Peak HP High Efficiency Motor
- Integrated Hose Storage
- 18' Cord with Cord Storage
- Easily Converts to Blower
3. Vacmaster Pro 8 Gallon Certified Hepa Wet/Dry Vac
- 8 Gallon* Crush Proof Polypropylene Tank
- Certified HEPA System (99. 97% efficient on . 3 microns)
- 2-Stage Industrial Motor. Hose Size-10 Feet x 1-1/2 inch
- Waterlift: 78 Inch
- CFM 125 @ 2-1/2 In. Orifice.
4. Vacmaster Mountable Wet/Dry Vac with Remote Control
- 5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 5 Peak HP 2-Stage Industrial Motor
- Remote Control ON/OFF Switch
- Easy To Install Wall Mount Frame - 1 Stud
- 21 Ft. of Hose
5. Vacmaster – Professional Wet/Dry Vac, 16 Gallon
- Best-in-class suction power and air flow easily tackles tough jobs around the jobsite, shop, or in the Garage (400 air watts, 150 CFM, and 64 in. Water Lift)
- Integrated hose, accessory and power cord organization provide space saving, convenient and hassle-free storage
- Includes 7 ft. X 2-1/2 in. Kink resistant hose, utility nozzle, crevice tool, (2) extension wands, floor nozzle with squeegee & brush, fine dust cartridge filter, foam filter, and air & noise diffuser
- Over 27 ft. Of cleaning reach (7 foot hose and 20 foot power cord) allows you to reach farther without unplugging the unit
- Large 16-Gallon collection tank with extra-large quick empty liquid drain; quickly converts to a blower for jobsite, shop or Garage cleanup
As you’ve probably noticed by now, choosing the best Vacmaster garage vacuum can benefit you in many ways. There are numerous Vacmaster garage vacuums to choose from so you can’t miss finding one that will suit all your cleaning needs to perfection. If you need to declutter your garage, you should opt for a mounted garage vacuum. But, if you need to move around a little and clean wet mess, a wheeled garage vacuum is an excellent option.