Best Vacuum Cleaners with HEPA Filters.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Vacuum Cleaners with HEPA Filters.
- 1.1 Best HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners Reviews 2022
- 1.2 1. Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum
- 1.3 2. Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging
- 1.4 3. Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister HEPA Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.5 4. Kenmore Elite 81714 Pet-Friendly Ultra Plush Lightweight Bagged Canister Vacuum
- 1.6 5. Hoover UH72625 WindTunnel 3 Max Performance Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.7 6. Vacmaster Pro 8 gallon Certified Hepa Filtration Wet/Dry Vac.
- 1.8 7. Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.9 Vacuum Cleaners with HEPA Filters Buying Guide
- 1.10 What are HEPA Filters, and How Do They Work?
- 1.11 Types of HEPA Vacuum Cleaners
- 1.12 What to Consider when Choosing a Vacuum Cleaner with a HEPA Filter
Cleaning your house takes no time if you have a decent vacuum cleaner at your home, so if you are looking for the best vacuum cleaner for your home, I would recommend you to go for a vacuum cleaner with HEPA filters.
Buying a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter is a worthy investment because it is far more useful than ordinary vacuum cleaners with air filters. These vacuum cleaners are able to trap most of the allergens that cannot be caught by ordinary filters. So, a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter is the best-buy if you have pets and children in your home.
Best HEPA Filter Vacuum Cleaners Reviews 2022
1. Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum
- DuoClean PowerFins: A PowerFin roller and a soft roller combine on all floors. Continuous cleaning contact to dig deep into carpets, directly engage floors, and pick up more in every pass. (vs. original...
- Self-cleaning brushroll for powerful pet hair pickup with no hair wrap.
- Engineered to pick up more hair with no hair wrap (vs. shark bristle nozzles)
- Lift-Away the detachable pod with the easy-to-use pod-release pedal to clean stairs, furniture, and everywhere in your home.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a HEPA filter trap 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum cleaner. (Based on ASTM F1977 of particles .3 microns or larger.)
If you are looking for a HEPA filter vacuum cleaner that provides great value or money, then you should definitely consider Shark Rotator professional upright vacuum cleaner as a potential purchase. This upright vacuum cleaner has a bagless design. It features a lift-away pod that makes it easy to lift it and a vacuum staircase and above-floor areas. If you want to clean your carpet deeply, then it also has a swivel steering that can handle thick carpets well and help you to effortlessly maneuver over the carpet.
Moreover, this corded bagless vacuum cleaner has a long hose measuring about 8.4 feet. The cleaner comes with many accessories for pet cleaning, so now you should stop worrying about your pet’s dander. This HEPA filter vacuum cleaner is very lightweight, making it convenient enough to carry around the house for a long time.
The anti-allergen HEPA technology ensures that every small dust particle may be trapped appropriately to clean your environment. This vacuum cleaner is ultra-quiet so that you may be able to perform your household cleaning even if the baby is sleeping. This vacuum cleaner is suitable for home use. Featuring power lights, the cleaner ensures that all the debris under the furniture is vacuumed.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Quiet operations
- The lights can reveal hidden debris.
- Comes with pet tools and accessories
- No attachments for under-the-furniture cleaning
2. Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging
No products found.
If you have a tough schedule where you are not able to take time out for the household cleaning, this GOOVI 1600PA robotic vacuum cleaner is all you really need for your home. This robotic vacuum cleaner adds great convenience to your life by cleaning your home on its own. It has a powerful suction capability that can vacuum dirt, dust, and other small particles to keep your floor clean. Moreover, this robotic vacuum is extremely easy to use. It can be controlled remotely just on tap.
The compact robot can easily clean the dirt and debris present under the furniture. It is equipped with large and sturdy wheels that can easily roll over the carpet. Moreover, advanced technology ensures that the device returns to its station when the battery gets low. There are multiple modes and vacuuming times that you can set according to your need. With this incredible battery-operated device, you can enjoy your time with friends and family or save your time by doing other chores.
This robotic vacuum comes with side brushes, a powerful HEPA filter, a cleaning brush, and a charging dock to recharge the vacuum.
- Performs cleaning on its own
- Comes with a self-charging station
- Large and sturdy wheels
- Equipped with multiple pre-set modes and vacuuming time
3. Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister HEPA Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Bundles Includes - Miele's AH50 GN Performance Pack - Comes With 16 Genuine Miele GN Airclean FilterBags, 1 Genuine Miele HEPA Air Clean Filter AH-50 and 4 Pre-Motor Protection Filters
- Lightweight, Quiet and Powerful Thanks to Miele's Amazing 1200-Watt Vortex Motor / Made In Germany and Made To Last, The Miele Marin has a 20-Year Average Life-Span
- AirClean Sealed System Construction, Perfect for any Allergy or Asthma Sufferer
- Comes with Miele SEB-236 Powerhead - Great For deep cleaning and restoring crushed carpet nap on all types of carpeting. Also perfect for picking up large amounts of pet hair from carpet.Product code SGJE0 for...
- Comes with Miele SBB300-3 Parquet Floor Brush - Designed to go flat under baseboards, low under furniture, tight up against kick jams and around chair legs. With a 90 degree twisting rotation there not many...
The Miele Complete C3 Marin Canister vacuum is the best HEPA vacuum for allergies by far.
Suppose you don’t want to compromise on the quality of your HEPA filter vacuum cleaner go for this premium vacuum cleaner that provides better cleaning and efficient removal of particles and allergens from your environment. This vacuum cleaner is a bit expensive but worth every penny of it. It comes with 16 original airbags, a HEPA air clean filter, and four pre-motor protection filters to provide you with the utmost protection and cleanliness.
This incredible canister vacuum machine is lightweight and easy to maneuver. It is a durable model that offers quiet operations. The model is great for household purposes, whether it is deep cleaning or everyday cleaning. The vacuum can clean your carpet very well, and it can also pick up large amounts of pet hair from the carpet. It comes with an adjustable floor brush that helps you to clean the floor conveniently.
- Best for asthma patients and those who have allergies
- Easy to operate
- Very quiet operations
- Equipped with many potent filters
- Lightweight and easy to operate
- It is very expensive.
4. Kenmore Elite 81714 Pet-Friendly Ultra Plush Lightweight Bagged Canister Vacuum
- BAGGED CANISTER VACUUM: Designed to clean all areas and surfaces of your entire home, den, kitchen, car or garage quickly and efficiently with multiple attachment tools and swivel head
- PET POWERMATE: Motorized attachment lifts stubborn pet hair, dander and dirt quickly from surfaces. Unique design eliminates hair from tangling around the brush
- ULTRA PLUSH NOZZLE: Powerful airflow for a deeper clean. Pile height adjustment is manual
- HEPA FILTER SYSTEM: Enhanced HEPA filter system traps 99.7% of debris, trapping dander and dust inside the vacuum reducing allergy-induced pollutants in the room
- ENHANCED FEATURES: 2-motor system excels in suction strength. Exclusive Stair Grip enables unit to rest on staircase
If you are looking for the best-bagged HEPA vacuum, here is our top recommendation for you. This bagged canister vacuum cleaner is suitable for all types of floors, staircases, and areas in your home efficiently. The vacuum cleaner comes with additional attachments, tools, and a swivel head that makes cleaning easy for you. It also features a specialized motor; this is designed to pick up pet hair and dander. The cleaner ensures that the long hair does not tangle around it.
Featuring a dual-motor system, this vacuum cleaner is powerful and affordable. It filters most of the pollutants and allergens from the environment. Moreover, this vacuum has an extended hose that you can adjust according to your height and convenience. By detaching the handle, you can also reach hard-to-reach areas to clean them appropriately.
The Kenmore Elite vacuum cleaner is lightweight and compact. It is easy to maneuver and helps you to clean narrow places. You can also store this vacuum cleaner anywhere under the bed or in the cupboard because of its minimalist design.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Affordable price
- Incredible suction power
- They are specially designed to pick up a pet’s fur and hair.
- Extendable hose
- Some parts are made up of cheap plastic.
5. Hoover UH72625 WindTunnel 3 Max Performance Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- PERFECT FOR PETS: Multi-purpose pet tools tackle stubborn pet hair and dirt on furniture, stairs and hard to reach areas
- CARBON HEPA FILTRATION: Love your pet, not their smell with odor-absorbing filters. Dirt cup capacity - 1.42 liters. Headlight : No
- POWERFUL SUCTION: WindTunnel 3 Technology with 3 channels of suction create efficient air flow from the extra-wide nozzle to the large capacity dirt cup
- PERFECT FOR CARPET AND HARDFLOOR: On/Off brushroll helps effortlessly transition from carpets to hard floors with the touch of a button
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Reach further and with greater versatility with 15 feet of extended reach. Includes pet turbo tool, pivoting dusting tool, and crevice tool
Hoover UH72625 is our best upright vacuum cleaner that can clean up all the mess of your home, along with the smallest pollutants in your home. The vacuum uses Windtunnel 3 technology that offers greater airflow. It is equipped with an efficient carbon HEPA filter that cleans your pet’s hair, small particles, and other allergens from your environment.
This vacuum cleaner offers a very powerful suction motor for deep cleaning your carpets and floor. You can easily switch the modes according to the surface you are using the vacuum at. This upright vacuum cleaner contains a Pet turbo tool and a dusting tool as well. It traps the bad odor and pet hair efficiently with specific tools.
It comes with tools that allow you to reach above the floor places up to 15 feet. This corded model is equipped with a 30 feet long cord through which you can conveniently take it to any room without needing to unplug.
- Equipped with a lot of useful tools
- Different modes according to the surface
- Powerful suction ability
- Traps bad odor as well
6. Vacmaster Pro 8 gallon Certified Hepa Filtration Wet/Dry Vac.
- 8 Gallon* Crush Proof Polypropylene Tank
- Certified HEPA System (99. 97% efficient on . 3 microns)
- 2-Stage Industrial Motor. Hose Size-10 Feet x 1-1/2 inch
- Waterlift: 78 Inch
- CFM 125 @ 2-1/2 In. Orifice.
Vacmaster Pro has an industrial-grade motor that offers better suction ability and efficient filtration at a very low price. The quiet operation makes it a suitable choice for most users. The 30-foot power cord ensures that you may be able to perform room-to-room cleaning conveniently without re-plugging. It is also equipped with a power cord storage hook to organize the cord.
The vacuum offers filtration at four stages, ensuring that your environment remains free from all pollutants. This vacuum has an extended hose so that you may be able to remove the tough stains. This vacuum cleaner is equipped with very useful rear hooks where you can organize all of its accessories with its body.
- Four-stage filtration process
- Extended hose for easy access
- 30- foot cord for easy maneuverability and room access
- Equipped with an industrial-grade motor
- Parts are made up of fragile material
7. Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Cord free. Hassle free. Powerful suction, refer user manual for instructions
- Up to 40 minute's run time when using a non-motorized tool. Suction power (Max mode): 115 AW
- Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning. Requires charging for 4 hours minimum before first use
- Up to 30 minutes of fade free power with the soft roller cleaner head
- Direct drive cleaner head. Up to 8 minutes of fade free power (in Max mode). Drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
If you want a simple, lightweight, and easy-to-use handheld model, Dyson (214730-01) V8 battery-operated stick is a considerable choice. This cordless model frees you from all the worries by keeping your home clean from tiny pollutants. The power suction is incredible and offers efficient cleaning. It is a lightweight and versatile battery-operated model that is very easy to operate.
Dyson (214730-01) V8 needs you to recharge the battery for at least four hours before the first use. It offers an average runtime of 40 minutes on a single charge. It is equipped with a washable HEPA filter that is long-lasting and traps allergens efficiently. It is suitable for hard floors and deep carpets. However, it is suggested to do everyday cleaning with it. The device is not suitable for extensive cleaning. It also features a max. Power mode offers greater suction power for continuous 7 minutes to clean the tough areas.
- Offers a more powerful model
- Permanent, long-lasting HEPA filter
- Washable filter
- Operated by a rechargeable battery
- Lightweight handheld design
- It is expensive
Frequently Asked Questions
Are HEPA filters washable?
Yes, the HEPA filter is washable if it is marked as washable or permanent. The washable HEPA filter stops working properly if clogged, so you must wash the filter appropriately. You should rinse the filter in cold water and tap to remove dust but make sure that the delicate mesh fiber may not be damaged.
How much does a HEPA vacuum cost?
A HEPA vacuum is expensive as compared to ordinary filters. An average household HEPA vacuum will cost you between $200 to $1200 depending upon the quality, features, and type.
Why are HEPA filters so expensive?
The making of HEPA filters is quite complex. The medium they use to trap very small particles is very heavy. Moreover, it is tested after being manufactured and re-tested at installation, so these steps add extra cost to these filters.
How long do HEPA filters last?
The answer largely depends upon the frequency of use. In the residential setting, they can last up to three years; however, they can be useless after just six months if used for commercial purposes.
Do HEPA filters remove mold?
The HEPA vacuums are the best vacuums for mold because they are usually equipped with air purifiers that can remove mold spores from the air. HEPA filters are able to remove particles of less than 0.3 microns in size.
What are the two disadvantages of HEPA filters?
HEPA filters cannot trap all the air pollutants. They cannot remove chemicals, gases, fumes, and odors from the air. Moreover, they are quite expensive than ordinary air filters. It is impossible to replace them every now and then if you have frequent use.
What is the difference between HEPA and True HEPA?
The True-HEPA filters are able to trap particles of up to 2 microns sizes while the true-HEPA filters can trap particles of 0.3 microns size with 99% efficiency.
Buying a vacuum with a HEPA filter is a worthwhile investment, so we make sure that you don’t end up buying the wrong one. Our comprehensive buyer’s guide and unbiased reviews of the best-selling products will help you to make the right decision.