Best Miele Canister Vacuum.
Table of Contents
One company that has been producing some of the best-known original canister vacuum cleaners in the market is Miele and has been in operation since 1899 though this household appliance was only introduced to the product line in 1927, it has dealers scattered all over the United States.
The company has numerous models to choose from that are ideal for any area of the house. These are the Canister Bagged, Canister Bagless, Upright, Cordless, and Robotic.
Miele is a German-based company that has satisfied hundreds of customers in Europe and in the United States. If the customer wants quality, then it is best to get the vacuum cleaner from a company that has an impeccable reputation in the market. There is a warranty that comes in purchasing any Miele product so this can be repaired and returned in a few days.
Top 5 Bestselling Miele Canister Vacuum Cleaners:
Top 5 Best Miele Canister Vacuum Reviews:
- This powerful but quiet German-engineered bagged canister vacuum has a combination floor head that is ideal for cleaning hard floors. High suction power – 1,200 W
- This lightweight and nimble Miele vacuum offers maximum maneuverability both around and underneath furniture. Switch between 6 different suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned, whether its upholstery or flooring.
- Miele’s unique AirClean System ensures maximum filtration consisting of a genuine Miele FilterBag, motor protection filter and AirClean exhaust filter. The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before.
- 1,200 watt Miele-made Vortex Motor | Gentle on sensitive hard floors - soft parquet brush | Adjustable working height – Stainless steel telescopic tube | Effortless vacuuming of larger areas with 33' operating radius
- 6-setting suction control via Rotary Dial | Exclusive Miele AirClean Sealed System | Type GN AirClean FilterBag, 4.76 quart | AirClean Filter (SAC 20/30) | Pure Suction Combination Floorhead (SBD 285-3) | Pure Suction Parquet Twister XL Floorhead (SBB 400-3) | Integrated Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool and Crevice Tool | 33' cleaning radius
- Electronic suction power setting: 6-stage rotary selector | Ergonomic carrying handle | Ergonomic handle Comfort handle | Park system for vacuuming breaks | Castor wheels gentle on floors | Three-point maneuverability | Locking system for floor head and handle | Automatic FilterBag positioning
- GERMAN ENGINEERED: Bagless canister vacuum with strong suction power, ideal for homes with hard floors and low pile carpeting. Switch between 4 suction power settings for different surfaces
- VORTEX TECHNOLOGY: Innovative cleaning performance, ensuring all coarse and fine dust is captured while cleaning
- HYGIENE LIFETIME FILTER: Maintenance-free Hygiene Lifetime Filter and Gore CleanStream Fine Dust Filter ensure top-notch filtration
- PET VACUUM: Bagged canister vacuum ideal for pet owners and all flooring types
- STRONG SUCTION POWER: Switch between 6 suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned
- ULTIMATE FILTRATION: The Active AirClean filter contains active charcoal that neutralizes pet odor. The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before
- Powerful, quiet, lightweight bagged canister vacuum cleaner designed for low pile carpet and hard floors. Adjustable working height – Stainless steel telescopic tube
- 6 suction power settings controlled by a foot switch; Automatic setting picks the best suction for optimum cleaning. FilterBag volume in litres- 4.5
- AirTeq floorhead enables uninterrupted floor contact and minimizes energy use by adjusting the to the surface
Although Miele has to be considered as one of the market leaders in vacuum design and performance the range is more suited to low pile carpets and hardwood floors, NOT high-pile carpets. However, that being said, once you buy one then you know it will last for years to come.