Which Vacuum Cleaner For Wood Floors?
Table of Contents
- 1 Which Vacuum Cleaner For Wood Floors?
- 2 What to Look for in a Vacuum Cleaner for Wood Floors
- 2.1 A vacuum for hardwood floors offers the following 3 benefits:
- 2.2 Vacuum Cleaner for Wood Floors Buyers Guide
- 2.3 Conclusion
Hardwood floors can make your space look great, but special care is needed to keep them looking new. That means having a proper cleaning regimen that requires using a vacuum cleaner for wood floors. It is important to find the right vacuum that won’t scratch the surface, but still provides the cleaning power you need.
In this guide, you will learn all about the benefits of using vacuums for hardwood floor cleaning, what to look for when it comes to making your purchase, as well as a decent selection of the best vacuums for hardwood floors.
Top 5 Bestselling Vacuum Cleaners For Wood Floors:
- GERMAN ENGINEERED: Bagged canister vacuum cleaner ideal for homes with hard floors and low pile carpeting
- STRONG SUCTION POWER: Switch between 6 suction power settings specific to the surface being cleaned
- MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY: Vacuum easily around and underneath furniture, or use the clipped on accessories to clean upholstery or hard to reach places
- AIRCLEAN SYSTEM: Miele's unique 3-tiered filtration system consists of a genuine Miele FilterBag, Motor Protection Filter and AirClean Exhaust Filter. The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: SBD 365-3 Combination Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool and Upholstery Tool
- LIGHTWEIGHT CORDLESS CONVENIENCE: Portable, powerful and versatile, at only 7.5 lbs.
- 2-SPEED BRUSHROLL: Optimized for both carpet and hard floors, and provides premium pet hair pickup throughout the home.
- XL DUST CUP CAPACITY: Easy-to-empty .64 quart dust cup for extended cleaning without interruption.
- PRECISION CHARGING: Charger doubles as storage block, and can charge in 4 hours.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Shark Freestyle Cordless Vacuum & Precision Charger.
No products found.
Hardwood floors look great, but they are not the easiest to keep looking great. They are far more delicate than either tile or carpet. Vacuums with stiff bristles can easily scratch the floor or wear away the finish, leaving them looking dull and worn. A vacuum that has hard-plastic wheels or any jagged points on the vacuum head can accidentally damage your precious hardwood floors permanently.
Due to these challenges, it is important to ensure that you only buy a vacuum that’s specifically designed for wood flooring. Fortunately, that’s not too difficult to do. Shopping for a vacuum to clean your hardwood floors does not have to be challenging, amongst the most popular models are stick vacuums for hardwood floors.